Thursday, April 24, 2008

No one has ever accused me of being organized and on time. I am a true procrastinator and proud of it!!! Shelby turned three this past February and I just got around to finishing the video montage of her Second Birthday.
I do feel that I did a great job with the montage, but I am biased. Take a look(I can't seem to get the video on the blog, but here is the link).

http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=1cceb6b40e9f020381d6a1&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

This year we didn't have much of a party for her this year. We had a school party and a family party and I just didn't have it in me to have a friend party for her. I'll make up for it next year, which I am already planning for. I love to plan things, just not act on them until the last minute (do we not remember I'm a procrastinator).

No comments: