Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Sugar Plum Fairy...

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I do most of my posting at night, unfortunately no one has told Cobra (that's what we call the lil bean) that it is called morning sickness not night sickness. I have been feeling nauseous around 10pm every night! My first appointment is not until the 23rd and I can't wait to see Cobra for the first time.

Diva's dance recital was this past week. The show was called "The Littlest Nutcracker" and Diva was a Sugar Plum Fairy. Diva loves dancing in recitals, not because she gets to dance in front of a crowd or wear costumes. No, her favorite parts of a recital is that she gets to wear make up and she receives flowers after she dances. She has her priorities pretty straight for a three year old.

Diva all dressed up...
 
Posted by Picasa


Diva and her little friend...
 
Posted by Picasa


Diva holding her flowers...
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

morewineplease said...

I am so so sorry you have not been feeling well.. Hopefully it will pass with the next trimester.

Your Diva looks so adorable!

Maggie said...

Your Diva is adorable!!

Lipstick said...

Beautiful pics!!! I hope you feel better soon. All-day morning sickness is not fun at all.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, she is adorable!!! I hope you start to feel better soon--try some extra B6 vitamins!

The Three Little Bears said...

I just got over my morning sickness. It would hit me every day at 10 am (I get up at 5am) and then again in the afternoon around 4. What the heck? lol. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

She is so freakin' cute! It's been a sick holiday season for us as well. Hopefully you have a wonderful holiday season!