my laptop that is. Of course it has only been out of warranty for a month and HP wants $$$ to even talk to us. I feel so used! I'm having to use my grandfathers old laptop and it doesn't have a card reader so unfortunately...no new photos of RJ and Diva. Hopefully this weekend hubby will trust me to use his computer and I can post some photos.
Also, I'm trying to decide what to call RJ on the blog. I had been calling him Cobra during my pregnancy (you know me and my mustangs!), but since he has been home everyone has been calling him dude. Even my dad who doesn't call anyone dude has taken up calling him dude!
3 comments:
I like "Dude"! Cobra is what we know him as on your blog but Dude just sounds so cute!
We need some pictures of Dude!
Interested in a FREE, custom blog make over? Go visit http://mud-duck-studio.blogspot.com for more details.
Post a Comment