Thursday, May 20, 2010

Too Cute!!!

Diva is very into Panda's. Last year my parents went to Mexico on a cruise and when asked what she wanted them to bring her back her answer was a panda bear. Needless to say, panda bears are pretty scarce in Mexico, so my dad waited until they arrived in San Franciso and high tailed it to the Rainforest Cafe and bought Diva a panda bear. A huge panda bear. When it comes Diva and her papa...she's got him wrapped around her little finger.

I recently started looking closer at Lilly Pulitzer dresses for Diva. I found some great deals on gently used dresses on ebay, but when I went to the Lilly website I found the dress of her dreams...



and look! We could match!

2 comments:

Dugout Daisy said...

I am OBSESSED with Pandas! My first tattoo was a panda bear hahaha! I may have to add this cute dress to my closet! ;)
Little Diva is just way too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh super super cute! who knew?