Confessions of a working mom, wife, Dr. Pepper addict.
OH MY!!! This is too funny! and just what I needed today.
She's got a lil captian in her with her leg bent like that. Good girl! I'd be proud if I were you!Holly
Heck ya I'm proud! She even posed herself!
That's an awesome photo for blackmail when she gets older.
Thanks so much for the well wishes! Everything went just fine. My only pain has been from my period cramps. I'm still taking my pain meds, though!Holly
Yeah she has great taste!!! Love it :)
Great pic...LOL!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH MY!!! This is too funny! and just what I needed today.
She's got a lil captian in her with her leg bent like that. Good girl! I'd be proud if I were you!
Holly
Heck ya I'm proud! She even posed herself!
That's an awesome photo for blackmail when she gets older.
Thanks so much for the well wishes! Everything went just fine. My only pain has been from my period cramps. I'm still taking my pain meds, though!
Holly
Yeah she has great taste!!! Love it :)
Great pic...LOL!
Post a Comment