Thursday, September 4, 2008

Excuse me, Crab people...please return my Diva

Diva has been taken over by outer space beings. This can be the only explanation! You would think she was a teen with her attitude the past few days. When I ask her about school, all she can say is "fine". I ask her what she learned, answer "I don know". Hubby picks her up from school. In the class room she is playing, smiling and laughing. They leave school and Diva proceeds to give major DIVA attitude for the next few hours. She has always been a Daddy's girl and he wants his mini me back! At gymnastics tonight she scolded the new boy for cutting in line and for leaving his piece of carpet on the slide. She has even started making fun of how I'm talking with the stitches in my mouth (big meanie!).
Does anyone know if Military School's accept preschoolers?
Please...Crab people...return my loving Diva!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be something in the water, my 3yo's new name is "sassy pants" because of her little mouthiness. I just keep saying, "this too shall pass..." over and over and over again!
Hang in there!

The Beach Life said...

Ugh, sorry to hear you have a crab on your hands. BB has been somewhat tame lately. Great, I probably just jinxed myself!

morewineplease said...

Our Diva always says "I am not talking to you!"
Lord Help us all!

Multislacking Mama said...

Oh Goodness. I have a crab apple, too. It must be the weather. Or something.