Yes! My plane won the Reno Air Races (unlimited class), #7 Strega! I have been a follower of this P-51 mustang since I first started going to the races with my Dad years ago.
So why do I love this plane? First off...her number is 7 and so is mine. Second...she's a mustang and I love me some mustangs (I have two!). Third... her name is Italian for witch...well...I'm half Italian and I have been known to be a witch or a variation on the word.
We are a very split family when it come's to these races. My Dad is a die hard Rare Bear fan (had a mayday during the race and landed safely) and Diva loves The Spirit of Texas, because it has a star (of course I can't blame her, I love me some Texas!).
It was a fun weekend...minus my horrible cold and inability to breath!
Diva and hubby looking at a F-16 like Papa used to fly...
Diva and hubby looking at her choice in weaponry...a cannon!
Diva and Papa(ignore the grizzly look...in all the years I have known him, I have never seen him not shave!)
1 comment:
Looks like evryone had a great time!!! Did you place a bet on your plane?
Post a Comment