Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Drum roll please...

My c-section is scheduled for.....JULY 17th!!!! It feels good, but at the same time weird choosing your child's Birthday. He could still have his own plans, but I'm really hoping he stays put until then.
I got bored and started looking at famous people that also were born on July 17th and couldn't stop cracking up when I saw this guy pop up...


The Hoff!!! We have this Hoff thing going on at work and I had seen the above ultrasound at Cheaper Than Therapy April Fool's Day post and just had to share.

9 comments:

Dugout Daisy said...

HAH! Did you hear about him and his daughters and the supposedly pop group and reality show???
Hahaha! too funny!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Congrats on the scheduled date! Do we have a name for this boy child yet?

The Three Little Bears said...

That's pretty cool. Will your little one really share a birthday with the very cool Hoff?

morewineplease said...

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!!
Love it!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...can't you go one day early??? My so's birthday is July 16th and he is the coolest kid around...so if your child has that birthday too, then he is destined to be cool.... :)

Lipstick said...

LOL-that is too funny about the Hoff! You know, my Csection was scheduled too and my little one came two and a half weeks early! (it was good news though...7 lbs and 5 1/2 oz...she was ready!)

Kelly L said...

too funny!

Cathy said...

Awie!! They haven't let me pick mine yet, I'm due the 22nd, this is my third, I was thinking the 17th because we have some serious birthdays in July. Maybe I'll get lucky and go at the end of June :)