
Diva has been at the top of her game recently. The things that are coming out of that childs mouth only a sailor could love. Her actions have me looking at military schools, because if she's like this at 4 years old I can only imagine how she will be as a teen.
I have sooooooo many things that are going on that I want to vent about here, but I really don't want this to turn into a negative blog. Maybe I should just do a few vent posts and get it off my chest.
On the baby front, everything is going great! I haven't had any other issues since my bed rest a few weeks ago. I will write a post this week more about my pregnancy this week.
5 comments:
Sometimes we just have to vent...You are not alone...glad you are off bed rest...I hated it many many years ago.
Have an awesome week.
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com
Angry Toddler has been very entertaining lately too. Good times!
I'm glad the pregnancy is going well!
Vent away....that's what we are here for!!
Oh, just go ahead and vent! But I do understand what you mean because I feel tired all the time and sometimes I don't post b/c I don't want ppl to think I just write about being tired!
vent baby vent!!! we can take it!
Post a Comment