I got the green light yesterday and I'm no longer on bed rest!!!! I had to explain to my Dr what I do for a living and what my ideas were for lightening my workload. Luckily, I have a specialized caseload that I can easily go at my own pace with. It also helps to have a male Supervisor that squeems anytime you mention anything girlie and let's me do what I want! I spoke to him yesterday about that it was time to start training my replacement and even if I don't go out until July at least the replacement could help me out for the next few months.
The Dr still thinks I had contractions with my UTI, but from the ultrasound everything looks fine. We also have a second confirmation that Cobra is indeed a boy! My Dr said with my past pre-term labor that with anyone else she would have me continue bed rest, but since I made it to full term with Diva that she wasn't too worried. She called me an Anomaly, now I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult (LOL!). She was also nice enough to send my information to the surgery scheduler and now I don't have to wait another 4 weeks to get my c-section date!!!
****Ummmm....anyone elses tool bar missing on blogger? I have nothing so please excuse any typos!**********
4 comments:
Congrats on being released from bed arrest, have a great weekend and avoid jumping on trampolines!
Congrats on being released from bed rest...take it easy still though!!!
Phew! I hope there aren't any more complications!!!
Take it easy and enjoy the weekend!
:D
YAY! Glad you are off the best rest! But take it easy mama!!
Post a Comment