I have been sick for going on two weeks tomorrow with no end in sight. I know I sound horrible and look horrible, but really, do ya have to tell me. Do you think I don't realize this!!! I was talking to another officer from another department and during our conversation he decides to say "I know you shouldn't say this to a lady, but...you sound like SHIT!" Thanks guy!
I finally had enough and made an appointment with my Dr for this afternoon. As I'm telling her my symptons she stops me and says "I'm sorry, but you look like SHIT". What the hell? Isn't that against her Hippocratic Oath? I couldn't hate her for too long, she was a doll and gave me cough syrup w/ codeine and antibiotics. Mmmmm...me likey!
3 comments:
NICE :(
nothing can make you feel better than someone telling you how shitty you look! Sorry... get better soon!
I'm sorry you are still sick:( We have been passing something aournd here for over a week. Poor big boy is so stuffed up. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment