Thank you ladies for all your comments. I am doing well and I am taking it easy. Although I want to start a campaign to end the term "Bed Rest". I know other's have been through this before and know what I mean. You're not resting! Saying "bed rest" makes it sound enjoyable and it's not!
I picked up my antibiotic prescription at Walmart on Monday after Costco couldn't find my prescription. I hate using Walmarts pharmacy, but it was the closest one until CVS opens up in the next few months. My prescription was for 5 pills, 1x a day. I picked up my prescription and it was a full bottle, quantity 30 with 2 refills. I made sure that it was the correct product before I took one. My Dr called Tuesday morning and apologized for the Costco screw up. When I told her how many pills I was given and the refills she was shocked. All she could say was "at least you are covered for any further UTI's for the next several years".
3 comments:
Oh yeah! I love excess antibiotics! Hope you feel better soon.
I normally go to all costs in avoiding WalMart pharmacy, but it looks like you lucked out today! WOW!!
Get better soon! UTI's are no fun at all!
Goodness, I hope you never have to go through that many pills! OUCH!
Post a Comment