Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I want to be a Skinny bitch!
Ugh...to be thin again! I remember not so long ago being the skinny friend. Never had a problem losing weight or maintaining my weight. Then the Diva came into my life along with Hubby and I am blaming both of them for ruining my hottie body! Ok, so the only person I can truely blame is myself. As of this week I have started a change. Eating a little better(can't jump right into that one, gotta have me some Dr), starting the C25K thanks to the lovely Sasha at http://www.sashasays.com/, and I have joined http://operationskinnybitch.blogspot.com/ (I found them from lurking over at my other favorite blog, Holly's http://multislackingmama.blogspot.com/). They say it takes 30 days to make a habit, or atleast that is what I'm saying, so here is to the next 30 days! Now where did I put that damn Dr. Pepper...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear it takes 2 weeks! Even better!
Welcome to the OSB we are so glad to have you!
shannon
Thank you Shannon! I'm having fun over at OSB, thanks for having me!
Post a Comment