I meant to write about my dental visit yesterday, but I all I could do was post a photo. I was sooo out of it (thank you Valium!). Yesterday I had a gum graft (think of a skin graft, but involving the mouth). I thought with the Valium I would be asleep during the procedure...the dentist promised! Unfortunately I didn't. I was out of it, but was definitely awake. I even asked the dentist halfway through the procedure "Shouldn't I be asleep?". The procedure took longer than it should have, but it was a success! During my visit, hubby brought Diva to breakfast and to the bounce house. At least one of us had fun!
After getting my prescriptions (I hate Walmart Pharmacy!)hubby brought me home and I slept and slept. I woke up long enough to drink my yummy chocolate shake and to watch "What happens in Vegas". Thankfully I took today off from work, I may even take tomorrow off...
3 comments:
Glad it's ovrt for you!
How was that movie?
Oh, I hate having dental work. I had that done about 8 years ago. Hope you are feeling better soon.
BTW...I think we may have to get Diva & Big Boy together!
The movie was funny. Great for when your sick or having a lazy night at home.
Oh that would be too cute to get Diva and Big Boy together. I'm picturing Bonnie and Clyde...partner's in crime!
Post a Comment