Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Silence is golden
The other night I noticed Diva (I'm still working on giving her a name for the blog) was not talkng to me and mopping around the house. I tried to talk to her, but she just ignored me. Instead of getting mad, I just enjoyed the silence. Finally Hubby and my mom tried getting it out of her. All she would say was "I am not speaking to mom", "I just need time away from her"(um your 3 years old!), and "Mommy's mean". What the hell did I do to the Diva! Come to find out, earlier that night she was being a monkey and as she was leaving the room I said "and that's why you're going to be an only child". She was upset, because she want's a sibling. I had to promise her a brother or sister (brother perferably for some reason). Crap, hopefully I can pay her off with a doll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your blog is soo cute!
I have a 3 year old Diva at home too.. she is all trouble!
Enjoy blogging
Than you Shannon! Three is such a fun/manic age!
Post a Comment