Monday, January 12, 2009

First Uggs and now this...

I would see women (mostly teenie boppers) wearing them and would swear "I would never be caught dead in those!". Last year I finally broke down and bought my first pair of Uggs. I know, I'm still waiting for the lighting to strike me. My work is extremely cold (thanks Arnold...you schmuck!) and the Uggs are just perfect for keeping my feet warm and cozy.

So now I have to admit to the OTHER thing I said I would never do...Facebook. I kept getting invites from friends and I finally broke down recently and opened an account. Of course all the girls from college look exactly the same with their tiny little waists. I think I'm the only one that has turned into a whale! I swear, it's all baby weight!!!
If you ever catch me on Myspace...just shoot me!

4 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

I still won't wear Uggs...

But I'm on Facebook. E-Mail me and I will send you the 411.

morewineplease said...

I was the same way about uggs.,. now I own em and love em!

Facebook... enjoy the crack!

Anonymous said...

I can't do Uggs! But I am addicted to FB.

Nomers said...

Facebook is the legal crack!