Monday, November 10, 2008

Have you ever had zebra cake?

 
Posted by Picasa


This weekend I went to one of my dear friends Birthday party. I haven't seen her in quite a while and it was great seeing her and catching up on old times. Then the best part of the night came...the cake! This was the best cake I have ever tasted (except for my wedding cake of course!) and my friend did a great job designing it. It was almost heartbreaking watching her cut into it...almost. I don't think I ever want to know how much this cake cost, but it sure was yummy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such an awesome cake! It's almost a shame it was eaten!

Mrs. Heck said...

That's really pretty! It looks like it was covered in fondant, painted with colored chocolate and then the pink fondant ribbon and pink balls to accent. I want to try that now...HAHA!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Oh it's beautiful. Yep, at least a $100 cake. What a great picture too!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is an amazing cake!!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

What a cool cake! I want one...

Lipstick said...

Oh that cake is so pretty!

morewineplease said...

wow wow wow!!!! love it

Samantha said...

Ohhhhhh, pretty cake! I would be scared to eat it.

Jen, Preston and Maren said...

Wow, its stunning and doesn't even look real!