I'm setting in the jury assembly room right now. I don't have a problem doing my civic duty, but COME ON!!!! We are having a judge be a guest speaker right now. He has been going on for 10 minutes now over the intercom about the election and the history of the election process...in every country!!!! Come on guy, none of really want to be here and you are the only one laughing at your jokes. MOVE ON!!!
I may go commit a felony just so I can be disqualified and I won't have to listen to his rambling. With my luck I would end up with him as my judge and there is the whole me working for Law Enforcement and not being allowed to have a felony. Hmmm...maybe that's not such a good idea.
On a happier note, I get a 2 hour lunch and it's nice and sunny here today!
3 comments:
Ok, seriously....
Angry Husband and I always get out of jury duty because of my job. I hope you got out.
I got out last month since I am at home with two small kids!
Oh my....that sounds so awful! Except for the two hour lunch break--that would make a nice nap.
Post a Comment