Confessions of a working mom, wife, Dr. Pepper addict.
Friday, November 7, 2008
For that special PO in your life...
The perfect gift for that special Probation Officer in your life. You can personalize a mousepad, t-shirt, you name it! I wonder how many of these I will find under the Christmas tree from my peeps?
(Lisa does a quick internet search for H&M coming soon in her area)
We ARE talking about the same place! Whoo hoo! Now I'm even more excited! I'm going back there again to shop on Black Friday, so I will have a double shot!
Don't forget to get into this weeks giveaway. And....check out our November special buy 3 bags of coffee and we will give you a sample bag of our Pumpkin Spice coffee...FREE
Don't forget to get into this weeks giveaway. And....check out our November special buy 3 bags of coffee and we will give you a sample bag of our Pumpkin Spice coffee...FREE
5 comments:
OMG you're too funny!
I e-mailed you at the e-mail address on your profile page...
Got it! :)
hee hee hee...
(Lisa does a quick internet search for H&M coming soon in her area)
We ARE talking about the same place! Whoo hoo! Now I'm even more excited! I'm going back there again to shop on Black Friday, so I will have a double shot!
Don't forget to get into this weeks giveaway. And....check out our November special buy 3 bags of coffee and we will give you a sample bag of our Pumpkin Spice coffee...FREE
www.getthebean.blogspot.com
Don't forget to get into this weeks giveaway. And....check out our November special buy 3 bags of coffee and we will give you a sample bag of our Pumpkin Spice coffee...FREE
www.getthebean.blogspot.com
Post a Comment