I swear, this is the last of the Halloween photos! Diva was Disney's JoJo and I was JoJo's pet Lion Goliath. I brought Diva to our local church for Trunk or Treat and then we went to a few houses in our neighborhood for trick or treating. Do you remember the comic strip that has been going around with the kids trick or treating and all the foreclosure signs? That was my neighborhood. Last year we had a huge bag of the good stuff (name brand candy) and this year we didn't even get half a bag worth and a few of the candies were opened (ewww!!!). The highlight of the night for Diva was handing out candy to the kids. Kids came from other neighborhoods to trick or treat at our's and our neighbor's house. Diva loved handing candy out to the little kids and would tell them how cute they were.
Ummm...ignore the muffin top! I had a lot of fun doing my make up and hair. My hair is still in shock over all the products, curling, and teasing I put it through that night.

3 comments:
My girl was JOJO TOO!!!!! :)) I LOVE IT!!
Love it! Love it! Love it!
I knew Diva and Big Boy were destined to be together!
That costume is awesome!!!! You did a great job mamma! She is the cutest Jo Jo I have ever seen!
Post a Comment