Sunday, November 30, 2008

I passed my test!



Drumroll please!!!!






I'm pregnant and due in July!!!!

We are all excited (and a bit freaked out!) around here. I finally told my parents today, that's why I had to wait to tell all of you. We are waiting to tell Diva until I'm further along and I'm waiting until after New Years to tell work. Unfortunately, pregnancy at my work is looked upon just as favorably as the plague and it's usually a first class ticket out of field work.

14 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Well Congratulations Woman!!!

I came out of the field as soon as I found out I was pregnant. My co-workers were not happy campers.

The Beach Life said...

Yay & Congratulations! Prayers for a healthy & happy nine months! Diva is going to be a great big sister!

Mrs. Heck said...

CONGRATS! :) May you have a very healthy baby! (and hopefully he/she isn't born with a Dr. Pepper addiction like his/her mama! HAHA!)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratulations. Sending lots of good feelings, no morning sickness vibes your way. WAHOOO!

Anonymous said...

OMG! and OMG!
Congrats and well congrats!
What a great holiday for you!!

Samantha said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I can't wait for the belly shots.

Ali said...

Congrats- here's to a happy and healthy 9 months... and to DR. Pepper- I have an addition too...

jmo said...

Congratulations!!!

morewineplease said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is wonderful news!
Congratulations!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Congrats!!!! How cool!

Just Lisa said...

Congrats!!!!! Awesome news!

Anonymous said...

Yay Pregnancy!!!! I hope you have a great healthy and easy 9 months.

whoissecretdubai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Three Little Bears said...

Hi, found your blog link on babycenter. Congrats on being preggers. I am also due in July.