Monday, November 17, 2008

Sorry Mrs. Jackson...

I received an email today from a lovely elderly woman named Mrs. Jackson. She lives in the UK and currently has Cancer that the Doctor's feel she will not live through. Her husband was killed during the US invasion of Afganistan. Unfortunately the Jackson's did not have any children. During Mrs. Jackson's short time left on this great earth, she would like to spend her 2.5 million that Mr. Jackson left her and use it to help the children of the world.
But first she need's my help. All she will need is my full name, address, real phone number, and occupation. Absolutely Mrs. Jackson! Anything I can do to help in your effort to help the children. How about I give you my bank information also. Mrs. Jackson I do have a question first. With you living in the UK, why is your yahoo email based out of Denmark? I'm sure there is a good explination.

Woohoo...my first 419 email scam!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know Mrs. Jackson too! And she claims to know me! Those things are so stinkin' annoying - I can't believe that people actually fall for those.

Suburban prep said...

Boy she knows a number of people because I have gotten letters from her before.

Anonymous said...

wow, I know her too! amazing she has so many friends, ugh!?

Anonymous said...

Hey me again! I OWE YOU A HUGE APOLOGY. I just realized your were not on my blogroll but I did add you. I'm not sure what happened!