
My bloggy friend Tracy at TheBeachLife brought this to my attention a few weeks ago. Dr Pepper promised if Guns n Roses released their much anticipated album by the end of 2008, they would give everyone in America a free soda.
GNR's "Chinese Democracy" goes on sale this Sunday and Dr Pepper is keeping their promise! If you go to Dr Pepper's website beginning Sunday 12:01am, coupons will be available for 24 hours and can be redeemed until February 28, 2009!
6 comments:
Yay! Free DP. I hope I can get my printer hooked up by then. I am such a slacker.
Oh! And Axl is looking kinda scary now days. I have to scroll past his pictures really fast.
YAY!!! I need to hook up a printer sio I can send you a coupon!
Gosh, I don't even like Dr. Pepper but I'm still gonna print out as many coupons as possible. I'm a sucker for a good deal! And I agree, Axl is scary looking, not that he was ever that hot before.
how funny! You know, that is the one soda I have never acquired a taste for (sorry!)
I am so glad that I am not alone in being freaked out by him.
BTW-I didn't get my printer hooked up. LoL Not really suprised though.
Post a Comment