Instead of handing out store bought Valentine cards this year, Diva has decided to do a project. We both fell in love with the Valentine lollipop flowers found at
Tip Junkies blog and
Martha Stewart's website. They are super easy and inexpensive to make. After searching all over town for dum dum lollipops and going to Michael's for cardstock paper, I now have all the essentials to make these cute flowers. Now I just need to decide on which flower to make and be sure I don't procrastinate until the last minute as usual.
Tip Junkie

Martha Stewart
5 comments:
This is super cute.
oh i love it, super cute!
Sweet! I wanted to do one of Tip Junkie's too-- the one with the glow sticks. But then I priced out the glow sticks and it was going to cost me $30! I'm too cheap to spend that kind of money on Valentines for 3-year-olds!
What an awesome idea!!! I just hope I remember that!
omg! those are so cute!! I totally need a daughter. I think it would be weird if my sons handed those out! LOL
Post a Comment