
A wonderful lady at Ilovephotography.com let me use this party template last year for Diva's Birthday. I did all the writing on the invitation using my photoshop. Well, I procrastinated last year and ended up not having a party of Diva. I'm planning to use the same theme (I bought all the supplies last year and used none of them!)but I have run into a problem. See, my photoshop has always been on hubby's computer and I really haven't been doing anything with photography or photoshop since this time last year. I went to use my photoshop the other day and it's gone! I asked hubby politely what happened (OK I didn't ask politely...there were a few F bombs dropped in his direction). I guess his computer had an STD and he had to clean it and he had to remove my photoshop. His plan was to put it back on, but he didn't get around to it and now he can't find the CD (yes we are a family of procrastinators!).
I need to change her age and the date at the bottom! UGHH!!!!! Can anyone help save this one or have a different party template that will go with a JoJo's Circus party theme?
3 comments:
I though that was MY DAUGHTER at first ,ha! (She was also JO JO for Halloween!)
Ah! I love it! Are you going to make her a JoJo cake? The one I made was really easy and you could do it on a sheet cake for all the guests!
I wish I lived closer:( Big Boy would have so much fun!
I am hoping I can make a JoJo cake, but I will probably get a photo cake of Diva as JoJo from Sams Club. I wished we lived closer too! Diva and Big Boy would have so much fun. I will have to save a goodie bag for Big Boy!
Post a Comment