I heard the greatest news tonight (yes I'm a bit late)! I am a huge fan of No Doubt and this summer they are getting back together for a summer tour. I just know my luck they will be in my town on my due date. Would that look bad if I had the baby and left for a few hours? Come on...it's No Doubt with special guest Paramour. The only other concerts I want to see is Jack Johnson (haven't heard of any upcoming concerts) and Kid Rock (I can't explain that one, but I do love his music).
No Doubt tours kicks off May 3rd in New Jersey at the Bamboozle Festival.
One of my favorite No Doubt songs...
For you Twilight fans...
2 comments:
Maybe you will deliver a cuople of weeks early and can still make it! (BTW, I am giving away a pair of $80 sunglasses on my blog this week so come check it out if you get a second).
Love no doubt!
AND OWWWWW, thanks for sharing the other video.. ;)
Post a Comment