Friday, February 6, 2009

Saturday plans and a author recommendation...

My hips have been killing me all week, so I decided this weekend would be perfect for an early morning massage. I can't wait to go tomorrow morning a relax.

Tomorrow afternoon, Diva is invited to her first non family birthday party. Diva has her heart set on getting her friend a book by her favorite author and of course I cannot find the books anywhere in town. I called everywhere and finally found a copy at a Barnes and Nobles and headed there this evening. Of course the books are on hold for a class. Thankfully, I found a different book by the author at a Border's near by and will get it tomorrow after my massage. If you are looking for a book for your preschoolers I highly recommend author Erin Dealey. You can find her books on Amazon!



Diva's favorite!

2 comments:

Lipstick said...

Those books look adorable! I love the titles and the cover illustrations. I think Pretty Girl needs those. Thanks for sharing.

The Beach Life said...

Those books look so cute!