Wednesday was Diva's 4th Birthday. I can't believe it's been four years since I vowed never to have anymore children (I must have had a lapse in judgement), bit my mom (I'll save that story for later), and threatened great bodily harm to the nurse (I still do, she was horrible). After 32 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing, and a c-section I got to hold the most precious item ever imaginable. She has brought us so much joy over these last few years...and a few moments that turned us prematurely grey.
Wake up Diva it's your Birthday!
Wearing her rock star outfit to school.
I made this dress. Ok, I just sewed the back, but that was a big deal since I got kicked out of home economics in high school.
What every 4 year old needs, her own Ipod. I got tired of finding my ipod in her purse or in her room. Now I can take Rafi off my playlist!
Sweet dreams sweet Diva!

3 comments:
Aww cute! I love the pink ipod! Happy Belated Birthday Diva.
Does she like boys yet?
My little guy was looking at the pics with me and said
"Ooh Mommy she is pretty, can she be my friend?"
Happy late bday to your pretty girl! those pics are precious! love that last one!
Post a Comment