I can't believe it is already mid February! This year has taken me by surprise and I feel I am always trying to play catch up. One of my favorite daily activities is reading everyone's blog. It's finding time to leave a comment that is getting harder and harder. So...I have decided that Wednesday will be Comment day for all the blogs I love (yours...and...yours and...of course yours!). Care to join me?
5 comments:
Good idea! It really does take time to stop and comment on everyone's blog even if I do feel bad when I don't do it. Happy Wednesday!
i know what you mean, someitmes I just don't have enough time to comment!
I am so scatterbrained that I mean to leave a comment but usually forget what I was going to type by the time I get to the end of the post.
I need a disclamer to follow me around. Please excuse Samantha's bad blog manners, she is blonde.
I've been doing the same thing. I try to sit down at least one night a week and go blog hopping! Hmm...maybe tonight?
I *try* to make the rounds once a week. I desperately need to update my blogroll though...because it's no help to me right now.
Post a Comment