Thursday, October 23, 2008

Award time, yipee!



I recently received this special award from my SoCal neighbor Muffy at MuffyMartini. I love reading her blog about her exciting preppy life in LA and her star sightings (she has met the Jack Berger from SATC!). Thank you again Muffy! I am suppose to list 6 things that make me happy and pass the award along to my fellow Kreativ bloggers!


1. Diva's "Mommy's Home!" tradition. Every day when I arrive home from work, she meets me at the door with a big "Mommys Home" yell and a great big hug.
2. My Hubby. He's my best friend, a great husband, and a great father to Diva.
3. Vacation time. I love the whole process from planning to the arrival at our destination.
4. The smell of sugar cookies...yummy! Also the smell of coffee, even though I do not drink coffee.
5. Having a good hair day! My hair really dictates what type of day I will have.
6. Diva's laugh! It always makes this grinches heart grow three sizes after a bad day.

Now to pass this award onto my fellow bloggers:

MigraineMom
AnotherOnlineMom
AngryJulieMonday
JustAGirl

2 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Aww great answers.

And thanks for the award. I'm half asleep at work right now. I will try and post to mine tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay--thank you so much!!