
more animals
Why have all the training classes I have been signing up for seem great on paper, but when I get into the class I am bored out of my mind? I had training today that was suppose to educate me on the trends of street drugs. Well, if I had taken the class 10 YEARS AGO it might have helped. The instructor was just so full of himself and proud of his knowledge of street drugs. Sorry guy, your information was old and you're not that great. Although, I do have to thank you for giving me the time to catch up on my gossip magazines.
4 comments:
LOL! I love that picture of the cat. It looks like my Jax...and he always makes that face right in front of the food bowl when it's empty.
Don't you just love know it all guys? I need to catch up on my gossip too. LOL!
I have to send that photo to my hubby---that is his life--everyday at work--ha.
boring meetings are the worst EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god, sounds like a POST class. Those are awful~
Post a Comment