Confessions of a working mom, wife, Dr. Pepper addict.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Diva...the gymnast
I'm sorry, I have absolutely nothing productive to say tonight. As soon as I turn the computer off, I am making myself get in bed and finish reading "Breaking Dawn". I'm so close to the end, but I haven't been able to find the time to finish it.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was just thinking I need to re-read breaking dawn again. When you finish, you need to tell us what you thought of it!
Jennifer~ Diva loves gymnastics! She has been going on and off since she was 18 months old. She has always enjoyed going, but now that she is older, she's getting so much more from it. She's learning to listen, have patience, and understanding of others. She just doesn't realize that's what she is learning when she's jumping and rolling around :)
7 comments:
I was just thinking I need to re-read breaking dawn again. When you finish, you need to tell us what you thought of it!
Does she like it? At what age did she start?
Hi, I just found your blog from, I can't remember! Very cute! And super cute blog! Hope you have a great and relaxing night!
no words needed.. she is so freaking cute!
Jennifer~ Diva loves gymnastics! She has been going on and off since she was 18 months old. She has always enjoyed going, but now that she is older, she's getting so much more from it. She's learning to listen, have patience, and understanding of others. She just doesn't realize that's what she is learning when she's jumping and rolling around :)
Peaches~ I finally finished it...and now I'm sad. That was such a great series and I hate that I have finished it.
So darn cute!!!
Post a Comment