Oh I saw that and was dying laughing. She started her own clothing line, right? Please...Katie Is NOT a designer :)
If you like GIVEAWAYS I am having one. Every Friday for the month of October I am giving away a 1 lb bag of coffee from my new website Get The Bean. To enter visit our blog: www.getthebean.blogspot.com
Also, if you want to a chance win $$ for the cancer charity of your choice for a year visit: www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com
What the hell was going through her mind? Did she really look in the mirror before leaving the house and say to herself "Damn, I look good. I am so gonna rock this today!" FAIL!
8 comments:
What is that!? LOL. Maybe Katie's halloween costume!?
This is so wrong on so many counts.
WTH? somebody needs a new stlist - stat!
LOL! All I can think of is "DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO WEAR WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY?" HAHA!
I just bought that today at TJ Maxx. (NOT)
Oh I saw that and was dying laughing. She started her own clothing line, right? Please...Katie Is NOT a designer :)
If you like GIVEAWAYS I am having one. Every Friday for the month of October I am giving away a 1 lb bag of coffee from my new website Get The Bean. To enter visit our blog: www.getthebean.blogspot.com
Also, if you want to a chance win $$ for the cancer charity of your choice for a year visit: www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
-Meg
What the hell was going through her mind? Did she really look in the mirror before leaving the house and say to herself "Damn, I look good. I am so gonna rock this today!" FAIL!
LOL the I dream of Jeannie look strikes again!!
Post a Comment