Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm having issues...

At dinner tonight, I asked Diva why she had been giving her dad fits all day. She looked at her plate in deep reflection, put her corn down, shot me a depressed look, and very adult like said..."I'm having issues today". That was it. No explanation.
It's a lot tougher than I thought to be 3 years old in this day in age.

6 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that is classic!! Love it!

Mrs. Heck said...

Oh, my! They start really young nowadays don't they? Mine just blames everything on both her brothers. HAHAHAHA!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I wish I was 3 again :)

morewineplease said...

they have it rough dont they!

Anonymous said...

Yea, My daughter, who is 3, told me this week, "I am just having a bad day!". WTH!? :))

Monogramchick said...

oh my goodness, that is hyserical! aren't little ones fun?!