So, I didn't run the full 5K and I didn't get the greatest time, but I am so proud of myself for going through with it and actually finishing! My supervisor was sweet and was waiting for me at the last bend and cheered me on while running with me. She really did give me the push I needed and I couldn't help but sprint to the finish line.
Now, I have decided to get back on the OSB train and start working out again. My plan is to fully run in our area's "Run to feed the Hungry" on Thanksgiving morning. I will keep everyone updated on my progress!
7 comments:
YAY congrats to you!!! I'm just starting the Couch to 5k program today...I want to run a half marathon my mid next year!
YaY for you!!! It is the best feeling in the world when you cross the finish line.
YAY!!!! :))
Congrats on completing it!!!
I haven't done a formal race since early September. A 5K is a good way to challenge yourself.
Keep up the good work.
That is a huge accomplishment! Way to go!
Way to go! You should be proud of this accomplishment! Maybe one day I can say it too! Good luck on Turkey Day!!
congrats on running & surviving your first 5K----
i ran my first triathlon, myself, in september...
it's great to have goals like that.
love your blog, it's very pretty and well written.
Post a Comment