Sunday, October 19, 2008

Uh oh..I've been tagged!

I have recently been tagged by two great bloggers Shelly and Brig!



7 weird or random facts about myself...

1~ For Easter dinner, I make Lasagna. None of us can remember how this tradition was started, but really it's the only dish I can make.
2~ I lived in Germany for 4 years during my pre-teens years.
3~ I bit my mom while I was in labor with Diva. It was payback for tormenting me throughout my teen years.
4~ I have to change my hair color at least every 6 months. In August I had black hair with red streaks. Presently I have blonde hi/lo lights. This look is more suitable for promoting at work. I call it my preppy look.
5~ I wanted to join the Air Force and fly fighters like my dad. I'm too short so that dream was short lived. I decided to go the non-military Law Enforcement route instead.
6~ I laugh when I am nervous or mad. Hubby hates it! I can be crying from anger and laughing all at the same time.
7~ Hubby was the only guy I ever made the first move on. He was also the first guy I dated that I was friends with first.

I am suppose to tag 7 other's, but it seems like everyone has been tagged. I will look closer later and find a few of you that have not been tagged.

5 comments:

The Beach Life said...

Better you than me! I am done with the tag wars...neener neener neener!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Awesome facts.
I love to read little tidbits about everyone and how they are unique.

Mrs. Heck said...

LOL, I laugh when i'm mad too! People think i'm nuts and always ask me why i'm laughing...and the whole biting your mom thing is pretty funny...just hope that Diva doesn't do the same to you. LOL! ♥

morewineplease said...

that is too funny/ironic about you biting your mom!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I want pictures of the ever changing hair colors!