Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Phoebe!


So...today we had a 1st Birthday party for our dog. Diva had so much fun picking out presents for Phoebe and putting together her cake (yummy looking doggy cookies). Best of all, I got to reuse decorations from Diva's 1st Birthday!

I also had some me time today and had my hair done. I am back with my stylist Susan from 2 years ago. I now know I should have never left and will never leave again! She's just too perfect! As soon as I walked in the salon, it was like I never left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little girl wants a doggie, and so do I, but daddy keeps saying no right now!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

aww Happy Birthday Phoebe!!!

Multislacking Mama said...

Happy Birthday Phoebe! You and Diva look like quite a pair!

Holly

Ali said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who celebrates their dogs' birthdays! Cute pic!