Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Tinkerbell!

Diva had pretty much decided the day after Halloween last year that she wanted to be Tinkerbell for this year. I found a Tinkerbell costume on clearance at the Disney Store and bought it for her over the summer. I should have known...she has decided she want's to be JoJo from JoJo's Circus yet again. I have been able to talk her into being Tinkerbell for dance class last night and gymnastics on Thursday. Halloween...it's all JoJo. She's also getting me to dress up along with her...I might even post a picture!

Sorry for the horrible quality, I had to take these looking through the observation window. They are practicing to be Sugar Plum fairies for the Nutcracker!

4 comments:

morewineplease said...

she is a beautiul TINK!!!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Ahhh, look at how cute she is!

Meaghan said...

okay this is the cutest picture!

Thanks for entering the giveaway for 1 lb of gourmet coffee or tea! We do this giveaway every Friday so check back often.

We are also doing a big surprise giveaway in November so be sure to get in on that one!

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

The Beach Life said...

She is just too cute!

I know how you feel about JoJo! Big Boy's world revolves around her. Did you check out my JoJo cake? It was really easy to make, I know you said you were planning a JJ party for Diva;s birthday. Remember...she has been discontinued so you may have to order everything online!