Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drat!!!!

I just finished a post about our weekend fun including photo's. In preview, everything looked good, but when I post it the photos are cut off! Drat!!!! I am too tired now to try to fix the post and I have to deal with a wild Diva that is still running around an hour after her bedtime. She has figured out how to work my ipod alarm clock radio and keeps playing Abba's Mama Mia...over and over again!

Does anyone know the correct ambien dosage for a 3 year old? Just kidding...maybe!

3 comments:

Mrs. Heck said...

That happened to me last week! So much work...and then it's lost. LOL!

Nette said...

LOL... I don't understand why pics change position sometimes or how things can look great in preview but when you post them you look like you were trying to blog after a few drinks!

morewineplease said...

LMAO!!! too funny