Friday, October 10, 2008

It's friday!!!


I am so ready for one of these right now. I don't know about you, but when the clock struck 4:30, a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I am excited that the weekend is here! We are hitting IKEA's sale in the morning, Diva and I are getting our nails done in the afternoon, and at some point this weekend we are going to the Pumpkin Patch.
I hope everyone has a great (and safe) long weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Ikea, let us know what you find!

Mrs. Heck said...

HAHA! I must be a mega champion because I drink mojitos constantly! ;) ♥

p.s. I'm jealous that you get to go to Ikea! We don't have one in Jacksonville, FL! :(

The Beach Life said...

Mojito's are so yummy! Have fun at Ikea and the pumpkin patch! We took BB last week and had a blast.

Eli's Lids said...

This picture made me laugh out loud. I heart IKEA too. The hubby and I like to get the .99 breakfast then par-oose the fake rooms for ideas...
We just got stuff for our living room and I can’t wait to blog about it… oh blogging!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/